Are you looking for a peaceful lakeside facility on beautiful Lake Macquarie in the Hunter region? Look no further!
The Catalina Conference Centre plays an active role in facilitating group activities and promoting social inclusion for those with special needs. Disability Life Enrichment has a goal to build a sense of community and well-being for those with a disability.
The Catalina Conference Centre and Accommodation provides a range of experiences at this idyllic group retreat where our vision is to create a space you will find warm and welcoming. The surrounding lake, local sporting fields and parks and paved walks/cycle paths will provide something for everyone.
You will find a venue that is ideal for:
- Disability retreats and camps
- Disability camps for kids or adults
- Holidays for families with a special needs member
- Accommodation for disability travel groups
- Day programs
- Training – music, skills of living
- Sleepovers – movie night, disco
- Family parties / reunions
- Carer retreats
- Group respite